Tuesday, August 5, 2008

one step forward...or not.

This week has been a REALLY rough one. I don't know what's up with both boys. They seem to have totally forgotten any rules we HAD gotten them listening to.
But today was supposed to be the day Timmy saw the Dr to discuss and start meds. But the psychologist didn't get the report to his Ped and the Ped's office didn't call to let me know this until an hour and half before the appt. As I always do I'll take the blame for it and say I know I should have followed up before today to make sure it got done but really can't I cut a break somewhere!?!?!? The new appointment is now for the 19th, that's 2 more stress filled weeks and gives us LESS than one week before school starts to get him started.
I'm really ready for a vaca...warm sand and cold umbrella drinks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: