Wednesday, June 25, 2008

in tears

Sunday morning was a rough on from the start but when we got to church it was horrible. Timmy would not listen or behave for anything. Even despite a few trips to the bathroom for correction.
I had to hold him firmly by the wrist/arm and he still flailed around like a nut, yelling that I was ripping his arm off and that I was going to pay for a new arm. A long time acquaintance came to talk to me and was obviously taken back by his behavior. I was so embarrassed that by the time we were able to get him to Sunday School I had to take a moment in the bathroom before entering service, where everyone was still able to tell I'd been crying.
But then we got home and with in a half hour his eyes got glassy and he had a fever. He has been down for 3 full days with a virus now and I'm guessing that played into the behavior. For as crazy as he can be this was over the top, even for him.

No comments: