Tuesday, June 17, 2008

more and more

I swear there is more aggression everyday from Timmy.
Over the weekend a neighbor came over to play in our yard and Timmy kept punching AT, no real intent to hit him but still backing the kid through the yard with his punches in the air. And mind you this kid is several years older and a few inches bigger than he is. He is also a great Martial Arts student, so he COULD kick his butt if the kid chose to. But instead he's take Timmy down, pretty gently really and just sort of lay on him in an attempt to chill him out. After a coupe times of that Timmy got mad at tried to spit on him...so off to his room he went kicking and screaming.
Then yesterday was the first day of VBS and though I didn't see him the whole time when I did he didn't look like he was being very nice to his leaders. At the end of the day I asked and they confirmed that yes he was being very aggressive. I told them he would be talked to that night and given a bit of a chance the next day but if he continued I'd pull him out since they shouldn't have to deal with that. But they swore it wasn't that bad and not to pull him out over it. But Timmy was told this is what will happen so we'll see how today goes. I just HATE not being able to do whatever we want with him without worrying about him mistreating people. While he's been wound up and noisy for a long time this meanness is really a new things and is just killing me.

No comments: